Lowe Design & Build will continue with the diligent approach continually taken to minimise the risk of infection at our workplaces.
Since establishing our original COVID-19 Policy, our precautions and protocols have evolved and improved even further and we would like to keep you, our clients, visitors, suppliers and trades, fully up to date with the measures that are now in place.
At the office
- Our team members who normally work from the office have mostly been working from home, those who can work effectively from home will continue to do so.
- A number of changes have been implemented which are designed to provide a safe working environment for those who decide they need to work from the office. These include –
- Rearranging the seating plan to allow 1.5+ m distancing.
- Provision of sanitiser and disinfectant wipes to every staff member.
- An increased cleaning regime for high-touch areas such as door handles and handrails.
- Keeping the front door locked and allowing admittance only after the bell is rung and then sanitising and distancing protocols are observed.
- Sanitising stations are being installed in key locations throughout the office.
- All Lowe Design & Build personnel and subcontractors are strongly encouraged to download the COVIDSafe app to assist with tracing contacts if a positive case is identified.
- Wash Stations have been supplied at every work site and stocked with soap and sanitiser.
- Activity will be limited on site to ensure that the 4 m² distancing rule can be observed.
- An Attendance Register will be kept of all site personnel present and including deliveries. This will be updated daily. In the event of a COVID-19 case this information will be critical in the tracing of contacts.
- To maintain focus, Supervisors will distribute a text message daily to all trades on their sites to remind them of their personal responsibility around hygiene and distancing.
- All sites are displaying signage about the latest industry guidelines regarding making space onsite to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- To minimise contact, attendance at Open Homes is by registration only.
- All visitors to Open Homes are registered and provided specific appointment times.
- Social distancing and hygiene precautions are required by all.
- Regular cleaning of the high touch areas of Open Homes is in place.
This has been such an unusual and often challenging time for everybody, but we really appreciate the fact that Lowe Design & Build has been able to successfully continue operations and hold to our construction schedules. Interest in our work has remained steady, with many people recognising that this time will pass and that high-quality homes are always a sound investment.
We look forward to when we can relax some of these arrangements, but in the meantime we want to say a big thank you for your understanding, cooperation and encouragement during these times.