16a Gordon St Beaumaris
Land Area (m2)
Dwelling Size (Sq)
1,450,000 - 1,550,000
THE PERFECT BLEND OF SPACE, STYLE & LOCATION
Nestled in the perfect location with quality schooling, prestige Golf Clubs, local shopping and the Bay only a short walk away. Enjoy coming home to your luxurious and light filled sanctuary with soaring ceilings on a quiet and peaceful street. With inspired landscaping including an 11 metre outdoor courtyard to the rear and separate entertaining zone to the side, you won’t want to miss your chance to secure this amazing property prior to construction.
Offering 335sqm of land and 25sq of living.
- Private and secure side entry with intercom
- Split level open plan living and dining with sweeping oak floors and soaring 3 metre ceilings
- Luxury kitchen with Omega 900mm oven and cooktop, stone benchtops plus spacious walk in pantry
- Large separate laundry with ample storage
- Separate powder room
- Oversized single garage (6.1×4.8) with plenty of room for storage plus internal access
- Two separate landscaped entertaining zones including a generous 11m courtyard and alfresco that flows off the living room.
- Spacious first floor master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms with built in robes
- Family bathroom and separate powder room
- Generous second living zone
- 1.3km to Beaumaris beach
- 900m to train station
- 150m to bus stop
- Beaumaris Secondary College zoning
- Walking distance to Mentone Girls Secondary College
Skilled craftsmanship, luxurious materials and modern aesthetics define this stunning example of innovative and contemporary design. Meticulously designed by award winning Lowe Design & Build this 3 bedroom townhouse offers an unparalleled expression of timeless luxury and comfort. Take the opportunity to work with your own designer to further customise your home plus enjoy the stamp duty savings that can offset any upgrades you wish to make.
Contact us today for further details and take your 3d virtual tour of this contemporary home.